Etsy

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Craft Show lessons

 I survived my first craft show!  I didn't do as well as I hoped, there wasn't much traffic most likely due to the high winds outside.  The vendor next to me who was pretty experienced said she felt there was plenty of press but thought the weather and other events were keeping people away.  She gave ALOT of advice. I received alot of positive feedback on my display (the coordinator loved my setup and was surprised it was my first show) and another jewelry artist said she was going to steal my idea for the chalkboard plates for her displays.  I will say that the few women that I consider my "demographic" that stopped - bought, so I guess that is good! I have alot of good ideas for my next setup - next show is in November so obviously have to ditch the Halloween theme.

Feel free to leave a critique - I am trying to learn!

Chandelier drop pendant necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment